Laser, Lights & Skin Care
Copyright © , Shenny's Laser, Lights & Skin Care Centre. All Rights Reserved.
Gentle Facial Wash Rx with BioCell-sc
- An antioxidant herbal cleanser with vitamin C and calcium that refines and purifies.
- It removes makeup, sloughed skin cells, environmental debris and laser or cosmetic surgery discharge. A superior lipolytic cleanser for post-trauma and post-operative procedures. Formulated for all skin types with no restrictions.
- Vitamin C Cleanser has antioxidant and anti-inflammatories to assist in healing. For skin that is peeling, gently massage Vitamin C Cleanser and allow to remain on skin for approximately five minutes before removing with tepid water.
- Morning and evening, apply a liberal amount of Physician Elite Rx Vitamin C Cleanser. Work in a gentle, circular motion with fingertips or soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly with water. If skin is sunburned or has recently undergone laser or cosmetic surgery, cool cleanser to help reduce discomfort associated with edema and redness.
- An unscented, oil and soap free cleanser is also an excellent conditioner for pre and post operative procedures. Active ingredients include glycolic acid and malic acid in a 15% concentration. For all skin types with no restrictions; pH 3.0.
- A gentle and non-comedogenic soap-free cleanser, beneficial in the treatment of psoriasis, eczema and other dry skin conditions. This unscented cleanser is an excellent conditioner for pre and post operative procedures.
- Can remove many types of makeup. To remove eye makeup use Physician Elite Rx Vitamin C Cleanser
- Morning and evening, apply a liberal amount of Physician Elite Rx™ Gentle Facial Wash to skin. Work in a gentle, circular motion with fingertips or soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with eyes; product may cause irritation.
Vitamin C Cleanser with Calcium
AHA Accelerator with BioCell-sc
- A blend of multiple, active AHAs for the treatment of lines and wrinkles. Formulated to improve skin texture and control breakooz
- For use in conjunction with Retin-A or any aggressive therapy to enhance resurfacing results in the treatment of photo-aging and hyperpigmentation. Excellent pre-conditioner for laser treatments. Active ingredients include glycolic, lactic and malic acid in a 25% concentration. Formulated for all skin types, special monitoring for SPT IV-VI
- Apply sparingly with fingertips blending completely all over facial area. Best results are achieved when used in conjunction with the Physician Elite Rx Skin Care System.
Treatment Cream with BioCell-sc
- This weightless resurfacing cream nourishes, hydrates and re-texturizes age-damaged skin, and is an excellent preparation for cosmetic surgical procedures. This advanced formula is aggressive and fast-penetrating. Active ingredients include Glycolic acid in a 30% concentration, and Retinyl Palmitate. For all skin types--Fitzpatrick I-III with no restrictions; IV-VI monitoring recommended; pH 3.5.
- Smooth a thin layer over clean treatment areas (avoiding eyes). Use at night.
- An advanced formula containing phospholipids, phytic acid and vitamins C, A and E to address the damage done by oxidative stress and free-radicals. 2.0 oz.
- This powerful antioxidant blend delivers greater potency to affected areas, and is an excellent erythema and inflammation reducer for post-laser treatment. Formulated for all skin types, no restrictions; pH 6.5
- Apply with fingertips to entire face after cleansing. Gently massage into skin twice daily.
Use SPF 15 or greater sunscreen protectant in conjunction with Glycolic acid based products to avoid increase in sun sensitivity.